Debonair’s Travel for a Cause
The Mission of Debonair’s Travel for a Cause is to use travel & cruising as a method of promoting education, volunteerism & philanthropy (charitable fundraising).
From a young age as soon as I discovered the meaning of “altruism”, I began to dream of growing up to help people. As an adult business owner I am in a unique position to do just that. In the past several years Debonair Travel has created the following Travel for a Cause Trips that have helped charities and non-profit organizations achieve their goals.
- Philanthropic Education Organization- Scholarships for women-https://www.peointernational.org/
- Debonair’s Kenya Photo Safari– benefitting the YMCA “Wings of Hope” in Nyeri and the Maasai Mara Village
- Debonair’s Egyptian Adventure , Brit Masterpieces Tour and Debonair’s SeaDream Caribbean Birding Cruise- benefitting WGCU (PBS & NPR in Southwest Florida) and ZONTA Sanibel-Captiva
- Voluntourism Trip to the Dominican Republic- benefitting the local people in education, housing, environmental issues, clean water and supporting local women business owners
- Debonair’s SeaDream Caribbean Birding Cruise with world-renowned ornithologist Dr. Jerry Jackson- benefitting the Lakes Park Enrichment Foundation in Ft. Myers, Florida
- Annual Royal Caribbean Cruise Raffles– benefitting the Imperial River Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association.
- SeaDream Yacht Club Auctions- benefitting Yachts of Hope for Hope Hospice and LisaFoundation.org coming soon.
- Sponsor & or supporter of- Midwest Cheer Elite, SWFL Peace Day, JDRF, Guardian Ad Litem, Susan G. Koman, ABWA-Imperial River, ABWA SWFL Council, Pace Center for Girls, Lehigh General Women’s Club, ZONTA, Dress for Success , Salvation Army, Goodwill & LisaFoundation.org.
- To learn more about how Travel for a Cause can help your charity, contact Deb@Debonair-Travel.com or call 239-288-7554.